Our top 5 most popular blogs of 2016
During 2016, the Marketing Vision blog has seen a wealth of fresh content. We’ve shared a range of marketing tips, carefully listening to common issues within our small business community to help us create tailored, relevant blogs.
We have also posted advice from a fantastic range of business experts, interviewed some amazing small business owners and shared details of our marketing events, workshops and more.
And now, as 2016 draws to a close, we can reveal our top 5 most popular blog posts of 2016. Drum roll please!
- Liz Earle’s top 3 tips for business success: Beauty and well-being guru Liz Earle generously shared her top tips for running a successful business with us.
- Your 5 PR toolkit must-haves: PR expert Ros Morgan shared her inside info on the 5 must-haves for your small business PR toolkit.
- From corporate life to own consultancy: We shared our start-up story with Careershifters and gave an insight into how and (and why) Marketing Vision was founded.
- Time-saving tech tools we couldn’t live without: We asked some tech-savvy small business owners to give us the low-down on the tech tools that make their working life that little bit easier.
- Marketing Vision partners with Digital Mums: We shared the news of our exciting partnership with social media experts, Digital Mums and how this benefits our clients.
Thank you to all our wonderful contributors. You are absolutely amazing and make our blog a richer place, packed with a broad range of expertise and easy-to-implement advice.
We wish all our blog readers and contributors a very Happy Christmas, and look forward to sharing more content with you in the New Year.
Have a marketing question you’d like answered? Or perhaps there is a particular area of marketing that you’d like to know more about? Let us know and we will try our best to cover it in the New Year.